The ShootWith.Me Assistant Certification course offers over 2 hours of immersive content, providing hands-on instruction in lenses, lighting, cameras, gear, professional etiquette, client interaction and more. Expert instructors guide you through practical must-know insights for the situations you'll encounter as an assistant for other photographers. The course concludes with a 44-question quiz to test your understanding of the content and what is required to be a photographer's assistant.
How to become Assistant Certificated
1. Purchase the assistant course linked below.
2. Watch all of the lessons in their entirety.
3. Score a 90% or higher on the assessment.
4. Maintain an average review score of 4 stars or higher on ShootWith.Me (if you have no reviews this won't apply).
Benefits of Being Assistant Certified on ShootWith.Me
- Enhanced Credibility and Hiring Potential
- Networking Opportunities
- Skill Development
- Learning from Expert Photographers
- Increased Earning Potential
- Stand Out Among Your Peers
Becoming Assistant Certified on ShootWith.Me gives hiring photographers the confidence they need in offering you their assistant jobs, while validating your skills and knowledge within the photography community.
If your goal is to continue developing as a photographer, the assistant certification on ShootWith.Me is an excellent step in the right direction.
Haven't heard about ShootWith.Me? Learn more at ShootWith.Me