The ShootWith.Me Second Shooter Course is an immersive learning experience designed to elevate your skills as a second shooter in the wedding industry. This comprehensive course provides valuable insights on how to approach a wedding day from the unique perspective of a second photographer. In addition to learning how to approach the day as a second shooter, you'll learn how to and how not to interact with clients, guests, and other vendors throughout the day. The course culminates in an extensive 105-question quiz, crafted to evaluate your knowledge and experience as a second photographer.
How to become Second Shooter Certificated
1. Purchase the second shooter course linked below.
2. Watch all of the lessons in their entirety.
3. Score a 90% or higher on the assessment.
4. Have 100 portfolio images on your ShootWith.Me profile.
5. Maintain an average review score of 4 stars or higher (if you have no reviews this won't apply).
Benefits of Being Second Shooter Certified on ShootWith.Me
- Industry Recognition
- Career Advancement
- Receive More Job Offers
- Increased Earning Potential
- Stand out Among Your Peers
- Continuous Learning and Growth
By becoming Second Shooter Certified on ShootWith.Me, you're giving yourself an edge over your peers by demonstrating to hiring photographers that you've invested in your professional growth and development as a photographer.
Haven't heard about ShootWith.Me? Learn more at ShootWith.Me